Fashion

Fashion

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do tall women have big feet ? Do tall women have big feet ?

Generally, the taller a woman, the bigger her feet usually are. But, not all tall women have big feet. I have met women who were similar to my height but who had much smaller feet than I have. I was very surprised about such observations because I thought women of the same height would always have the same feet size.

Two women of the same height will have different shoe size...

If a woman is taller than 6 ft, she is more likely to have big feet. What big seems to you can be different when perceived by a taller woman.

For example, my feet shoe size is 11 and I don't think they are big at all. When someone finds out my shoe size they usually say "Wow! Your shoe size is 11! They don't look so big!" By the reaction that I receive, seems like people think that womens' shoe size 11 is big!

More about big feet. Tall women big feet

If you are a very short person, then you would think shoe size 11 is big. If you are a very tall woman or a man, then you would think shoe size 11 is actually small or average.

What do I think about my feet? I think my feet are just normal and perfect the way they are. I can't imagine having any other feet than I have now. They are very long and have very long toes.

I can even move my long toes if I want to.

always have enough space for them.

Big feet fantasy

Some men are attracted to women's feet. I never heard women to be attracted to man's feet or anyone's feet but many men find womens feet very attractive and even sexy. I don't completely understand what feet have to do with being sexy, but many men associate feet, shoes, pantyhose with sexiness.

If you notice someone really admires your feet or looks at your shoes often, he probably has feet fetish. Some men even have requirements to find a woman with perfect feet. What is perfect feet is different for everyone.

I'm sure my feet look perfect to someone. My husband never looked or admired my feet though, he isn't attracted to such kind of things. I'm sure it would be fun if he thought I have the cutest feet ever.

Having sexy feet maybe has something to do with wearing high heels. Many men love women in high heels. If you have shoes with open toes, it can be very attractive too.

Women love shoes and men love watching women in beautiful shoes too. There are many styles that would be great for each woman. If you are very tall, it would be harder to find shoes over size 12, so check out online websites that selling shoes and women's clothes.

Shopping for shoes

I have to admit that it would be a lot easier to shop for shoes if I had smaller feet. Many stores don't carry womens' shoe size 11 at all. I have less choice of shoes to buy but it's o'kay. I was always able to find nice shoes to wear, no matter how hard my search can be sometimes.

Also, I can't find shoes on sale very often either. Tall women don't have that much choice when we are shopping. If I was taller, finding shoes would be even harder, so I need to appreciate the fact that I can find shoes for my feet at all.

Do big feet smell more?

I don't think any feet smell more than others. I never tried to smell mine, as long as you wash your feet regularly you will be alright.

Also, I have long fingers and toes, long legs, long arms, etc. So, yes, tall women should have bigger feet too. Everything about me is very long and my feet are too.

My feet and legs are so long that they are hanging out off my bed sometimes. Maybe some day I will get a very long bed, but for right now, my long feet don't

No comments:

Post a Comment