Fashion

Fashion

Saturday, May 28, 2011

PixXx


Sunset

I took a picture of this beautiful sunset from our deck.
 
 
 

Cherry Cake

This is my progress on my Cherry Cake from Country Cottage Needleworks. I am stitching it on 32 ct Bay Leaf Jobelan. I really like the Crescent Colors floss.This is a SAL I am doing with Little House Needleworks group.
 
 
 

Brutus

This is Brutus our little rescue dog. He was so sick and covered in sores when we found him. I didn't really plan on having another dog but he is so sweet and adorable. He has healed up and his hair is growing back in. It kind of just sticks out. Dr. Williams said he is about 1 year old. He weighs 5 lbs and loves to lay in my lap and sleep. Link wasn't to happy with the idea of having a little brother but they are buddies now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment